1/10 BXR S2 RTR
The BXRS2 is the logical evolution of our flagship model in the TT 1/10 4WD category. This new version brings the changes that were requested by users.
– Replacing the slipper with a center differential, this 3rd differential provides increased stability on slippery and rutted terrain.
– Plastic Cell Reinforcements: “L” shaped reinforcements arranged in the front and back to reinforce the cells.
– New aluminum shock absorbers: a more modern design in terms of joint retention and rod guidance. The BXRS2 will absorb the irregularities of the terrain even more effectively.
– New fin support with a “Vortex” type design that increases the effect of the fin at high speed.
Users of the BXRS1 will be able to upgrade their car with the new parts of the BXRS2 and to Conversely, the aluminium options made in France can be installed on the BXRS2.
The BXR remains a reference in the field of initiation to competition in TT 1/10. Many clubs use it as a “school buggy”. A high-performance machine that offers unbeatable value for money.
The new KT3X radio fitted to this car is much more ergonomic. The grip is more pleasant with the foam steering wheel and the new potentiometers allow greater precision in terms of controls. Finally, this radio control is equipped with a button which allows you to limit the power as desired to allow everyone to drive this car.
Height / Hauteur maxi. : 148
Wheelbase / Empattement : 273
Front width / Voie (avant) : 248
Rear width / Voie (arrière) : 248
Front ride height / Garde au sol avant : 48
Rear ride height / Garde au sol arrière : 48
Weight / Poids total : 1625
Transmitter Konect 2.4Ghz KN-KT3S-NEO/SET
Radio Konect 2.4Ghz KN-KT3S-NEO/SET
SYNC & Battery Indicator: Top LED indicates sync status and/or adequate 3-way battery power
ST. Trim: Adjusts the neutral position of the steering servo when the model wheels are straight
ST. REV: Direction reversal
ST D/R: Steering limit switch potentiometer
TH. REV: Reverse Throttle/Brake
SPEED: Throttle limit switch potentiometer
Dimensions: 13.7 x 20.4 x 9cm
Brushless Konect ESC 50A Waterproof KN-10BL50-WP
Sensorless brushless motors capable
Continue current : 50 Amp
Burst current : 300 Amp
Resistance : 0.0010 Ω
Max motor limit : 5500Kv (2S) and 3500Kv (3S)
NiMh input : 5 to 9 cells
LiPo input : 2 or 3 cells (max 11.1V)
BEC : 6v/3 Amp
Dimensions : 48.5x38x32mm
Weight : 90g
Programmable with Program Card (not included)
Brushless 1/10 Motor Konect KN-3652SL-4600 4600 Kv
Dimensions : Φ=36mm – L=52mm
Shaft : Φ=3.175mm – L=15mm
Resistance : 0,0059 Ω
Amp : 3,9A
Weight: 200 g
Steering Servo Konect KN-0420
Torque (6.0V): 4kg-cm/ Speed (6.0V): :0.20s
• New center differential
• New wing support with integrated Venturi
• New front and rear cell reinforcements
• New large volume adjustable aluminum shock absorbers
• Aluminum chassis with plastic side guards
• Racing type suspension triangles
• Differentials with front and rear steel gears
• Front and rear anti-roll bar
• Entirely mounted on ball bearings
• Transmission on 3 differentials (central, front and rear)
• Water resistant receiver box
Not included in the box